Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Want to Pay With My Credit Card Cause He Was Drinking and The Cops Are Everywhere!

I pull up in the restaurant parking lot today and it is looking pretty dead. Not many cars and I figure sure I will get my 5-6 tables and that will be it.Then I find out I am sharing a party of 40 at 8PM with two other waiters. Okay I figure maybe this could be good or bad but when I find out it is a set menu I am in a better mood.

Before that I get a table of two , then a two and a child , then a 6 with a birthday cake , another two then the party comes in. The first two leave me $20 , the next $25 , and the 6 leave me $50 and the last one leaves me $25. All very good.

The party goes good and I get $36. Then a three walk in and they are pretty cheap and finally at 9:45 I see this couple walk in and when I saw them I knew I was going to get screwed.

They sit and sit and order stupidly. They drive you around the bend. Instead of finishing nicely after the party of 40 everyone gets to go home but me cause I am closing and this couple I know is not leaving early.

To give you an idea of how she drives a waiter around the bend , he was driving so she wanted to pay for her wine with her credit card separately before actually getting the rest of the bill. That makes no fucking sense!!! I mean what does it have to do with his driving that she wants to pay for his drinks separately with her credit card. Then afterwards pay the balance with the same credit card???? If the cops pulled him over and he was not drinking then what would she say that she paid the drinks on her credit card??? It has nothing to do with her paying the drinks separately with her credit card that he is not drinking!! Do you follow me out there???

Anyway all the staff was gone , I chatted with the GM , then finally at 12:30 I got out finally after they left. The only saving grace was I walked out of there with $154 on a Tuesday night. It was worth it in the end.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors