Monday, October 12, 2009

I Am Thankful

Today in Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving Day holiday. I was scheduled to start at 5:30 and being the closer figured on getting out about 10:30 or 11:00.

There were very few cars in the parking lot and when I went in everyone was just standing around. I joked a little about if someone wanted to trade down so I could leave early. Then the GM who had overheard asked me if I wanted to go home. I said sure if that was possible. Okay Steven you are heading home to be with the family.

You know on this day called Thanksgiving I am truly thankful for what I have. My family , good friends , an excellent place to work in and good health.

What more can one want? Even on my way out I asked who was winning the football pool and I am apparently in the lead.

Go Jets Go!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from here in Canada and a big thank you for reading!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors