Saturday, September 26, 2009

You Gotta Like It When This Happens

Had a table with 3 kids meals and 4 adult meals and they had quite a bit to eat. Gave them the good service and the bill came to a paltry $181 which for 7 people is quite inexpensive. The lady pays with her debit and leaves me $14. I moan a bit cause I figure they were happy and all. A few minutes later the lady calls me over and ask me to break a $20 in half.

I knew what was happening so when I returned she says my husband noted how small the gratuity was so here is another $10. She was very apologetic.

That was my 3rd table of the night. I had 7 tables last night and walked out with $128. It was kinda slow in my section as my sales did not even reach a $1000. But I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. My tip out was $33 so $161 tips on $988 net sales I will not complain.

Even had a young couple with the guy wearing a baseball cap leave me a surprising gratuity.

Okay Saturday night now so I should have a good night tonight.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors