Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Doing Inventory Back in 1980

I was watching the Bar Manager doing the inventory the other night counting the wines and liquor bottles and it reminded me of the first inventory I ever did and that was on New Year's Eve of 1980.

There was the Head Bartender and myself after a busy New Year's Eve doing this inventory and I watched the guy nearly finish off a bottle of Haig Pinch Scotch before my very eyes. He was still sober as a judge afterwards.

My gosh that inventory occurred way back before this Bar Manager where I work was even born.

I think the older you get while you work in this business the more younger the people become. What other business do the people around you keep getting younger like this one?

Can you name one? Maybe retail?

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors