Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A New Blog Starting Up Soon

In a couple of weeks I am going to be switching to another blog. Yes I will still be waiting on tables but I am also going to work for a travel agency starting in a few weeks specializing in cruise ships , land packages , airline flights and just about anything else you can think of.

This blog will be coming to an end as I do not intend to talk anymore about the restaurant industry. Not that it hasn't been good to me but really other than rude guests there wasn't much else that I felt I could have covered.

This new blog I will be talking about travel destinations. In other words places you and I would like to visit or know more about. The blog is up and ready to go so I am hoping when the time comes you can all join me and together we can talk of travel. Having traveled a bit myself this should be loads of fun.

As well , when I get started there will be a link to a free monthly newsletter informing you of what is new in the travel industry and some real good deals going on out there.

Lastly there will also be a link to a web page where you can browse different vacation packages without leaving the comfort of your home.

The blog is at this link http://cruisingeverywhere.blogspot.com The profile picture is of me and my oldest son on the ship while whale watching in Iceland.

I will be back in a couple of weeks once the training is over and I have written the exam that Ontario travel agents have to write.

Till then , be well..

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors