Friday, October 30, 2009

Good Times

Went in at 6:30 as the closer and served 5 tables the whole night before cashing out at 10:17 with $122 in my pocket after tip out.

I must say these days there is an early rush which if you are closing you miss anyway as by 9:00 on weekdays the place is dead. Now with Halloween this weekend which is traditionally dead I am looking forward to some real good evenings the next couple of months. At least I am off Saturday to enjoy it with the kids.

We really cannot complain at all what with the taking care of my younger son's friend during school days and winning a football pool at work , together with the fact my wife has been busy at her work due to the corporate business this month , this appears it is going to be the best month all year income wise and we still have today and tomorrow to go.

Now it looks like we can finally get that washer and dryer we need this coming week we have been saving up for.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors