Friday, October 23, 2009

Chinese Military and Law Enforcement



Chinese Military in Beijing



I am jumping ahead here a little, but I recently was able to capture some photos of the Chinese Military, along with some various Law Enforcement personal. There is such an interesting presence about them.





Chinese Military in Beijing



Although some may look quite intimidating, most of the policemen and military people that I have photographed have been quite nice and helpful.





Chinese Officer 



There are more photos of Military, Law Enforcement and Various Officer in other countries that I photograph and place in my Flickr photo album HERE. I am frequently adding to it so check back often.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors